Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media: What is it and How should you use it
Walla Walla, WA
Join Michael Mettler of Achieva Marketing Group and Susan Newton of Development Strategies Plus in an interactive discussion about how social media can play a pivotal role in communications and outreach channels for your nonprofit organization.
Come learn about:
- What social media is and how nonprofits should use it.
- The changing communications landscape.
- The benefits and risks of social media.
- Aligning your social media and organizational goals.
- Online reputation management.